Friday, December 17, 2010

Bangkok Hilton (1989) Australian mini-series

15 years ago I watched this drama, now luckily I found it uploaded in Youtube. Very powerful and unforgettable drama and I dare say it is the best drama/movie Nicole Kidmen ever acted in all her life except in her movie "The Others" I just don't like her choice of movies. Other then Nicole, I think Denholm Elliott acting was of top notch. He made me feel all the disgrace, sorrow, sad, terrified feeling that his character went through.

Plot: Searching for her father at Bangkok airport, Katrina Stanton unwittingly becomes a "mule" for drug-smuggler Arkie Ragan. Captured by the authorities, Kat is charged with smuggling and locked away in a horrible prison known as the Bangkok Hilton.












No comments:

Post a Comment